First of all, apologize if this is the wrong mailing list;
should this be the case, please let me know who I should contact.

I've been following lyx, as a user, since forever.
I prefer to stay on the stable branch, and build it from source.

Recently I was unable to update the branch with git pull
from inside the university where I work. With the same laptop I can
git pull without any issue from home. This, however, does not solve
the problem of pulling from my office desktop.
I get no error message. Git simply stays there, waiting, until I lose hope anc
ctrl-c it.

My desktop department is natted, and I think that, from the outside,
my ip should appear to be nat-staff.aero.polimi.it (131.175.154.248).
I'm writing because I'd like to sort this out.
I suspect that we have been blacklisted, or something like this.

Thank you in advance,

Marco