Am Fr., 30. Okt. 2020 um 18:40 Uhr schrieb Richard Kimberly Heck <
rikih...@lyx.org>:

> On 10/30/20 12:55 PM, Pavel Sanda wrote:
> > On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 10:47:58AM -0600, Joel Kulesza wrote:
> >> Further, I'd like to see continuous spellchecking enabled by default
> >> (countless folks who I've introduced LyX to ask why that isn't the
> case).
> > Because the is another half of countless folks who hate that by default
> (or at least that was the impression last time we discussed this in users
> list... ;)
> > In such case it seems more wise not to break the defaults.
>
> Yes, that was the reason...
>
> Joel, did those users find it by themselves? Or were they wondering if
> LyX had it at all?

Actually I remember my first attempts to work with LyX, I asked google and
found it pretty quickly.

Btw. by default following dicts are included in the installer on Windows:
de_DE
en_GB
en_US
es_ES
es_MX
fr_FR
I can include more by default, not a problem for me, up for you to decide.
--
    Eugene