I like input completion in math but not for text. Sometimes when I press
<Tab> in text, it triggers an input completion because of the following
default binding:

  \bind "Tab"        "command-alternatives
completion-accept;cell-forward;tab-insert;outline-in;depth-increment"

Does anyone else find (non-automatic) completion annoying in text mode?
It seems strange to me that we have very fine controlling of automatic
input-completion parameters but no way to just turn off input
completion. On the other hand, I don't remember anyone else complaining
about this so perhaps no one else is bothered.

Scott