Le 09/01/2021 à 22:13, Yuriy Skalko a écrit :
Yes, only these 3.

Seems like this is caused by `getIcon` calls in DynamicMenuButton::updateTriggered (called on every toolbar update, that happens on every key press). And `getIcon` doesn't just return icon from some cache, but directly checks the file on disk. I'm not sure how to fix it the right way.

I see, I'll take a look. It is probably not necessary to call getIcon at all.

Now almost full update of GUI state update (dialogs, toolbars, statusbar) is done in GuiView::restartCaret that is called in several places in GuiApplication::processKeySym. It will be great to implement more fine-grained control of the GUI update.

Frankly, I am not at ease at all with the way things get updated. I do not understand the Qt mechanisms well enough. If you feel like trying to understand it, please do. Be warn though that we are in a working but fragile situation now, changes will lead to a rough ride but it is probably worth the cost.