Le 13/01/2021 à 10:21, Yuriy Skalko a écrit :
Hi Yuriy,

I’m seeing a crash after this commit when using File->Open recent.

I’m having 5 files in list and the first entry has nullptr as private data.

Hi Stephan,
Sorry for late answer. Does it crash always on choosing the first file in Recent list? I cannot reproduce this on Windows and Linux (using GCC in both cases) and suspect it is Clang-only issue.

As I understand Scott used Clang on Linux. Is this crash reproducible there?

Note that it may depend on the library (libc++) rather than the compiler.