Le 14/01/2021 à 14:00, Jean-Pierre Chrétien a écrit :
Hello,

I'm about to update the docs on the wiki. Could someone give me privately the identity and password to connect to ftp://wiki.lyx.org ?

The files were at ftp.lyx.de, I uploaded my files on the wiki, in directory LyX/Manuals/2.3

The wiki Manuals directory reads like this now:

https://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/Manuals

I'll create a section about Additional manuals later.

There is nothing about Japanese, and I'm unable to compile the Japanese documentation. Anybody knows why Uwe did not include these manuals?

The section about 'Maintaining' is also out of date, what should be there?

--
Jean-Pierre