Am Dienstag, dem 02.03.2021 um 19:39 +0100 schrieb Jean-Marc
Lasgouttes:
> I think that the new code only makes the shortcomings of bookmarks
> obvious.

Yes, definitely! I did not mean to suggest this was something
introduced by the new code

> I am not sure how to fix thel though.

Me neither. I saw that we track several things related to pos in
Paragraph::eraseChar() and insertChar() via increasePosAfterPos and
decreasePosAfterPos. Maybe something for bookmarks can be done here?

> If having these issues visible is too distracting, I can revert the
> visible markers commit.

I think inline was too distracting, margin probably works. It would
still be better to fix the bookmarks at the core (and re-introduce
inline).

Jürgen