Dear Developers

A French user draw my attention on the fact that the dynamic forms documented in section 5 of the PDF_Form.lyx manual (in examples/Modules) did not work as described.

After installing insdljs.sty, I could display the examples in the output. It took me a while to understand that they would only work with acroread, which is not available in Linux since 2013 (I tried Okular first). I was able to install this last version on my Linux box: the checkNumber function works and the radio button displays correctly, but the forms do not disappear when I check "unlimited".

I'm going to document the need for Acrobat DC in the lyx file, but I would like to know if the forms disappear in that case. Is it the case for any of you ? If not, I will ask on the users' list.

--
Jean-Pierre