Am Mon, 8 Nov 2021 12:16:37 +0100
schrieb Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgout...@lyx.org>:

> Le 08/11/2021 à 12:10, Cor Blom a écrit :
> > The words "security policy" and "PDF" reminds me of a security policy in
> > openSUSE, which disables imagemagick working with PS/PDF  by default. A
> > additional package must be installed to enable this.
> >
> > No idea if this is the same, but who knows...
>
> Yes, I think so. There has been a lot of work in ghostscript to address
> this, but I do not know whether this is enough.
>
> JMarc

For ubuntu/debian it was sufficient to modify the imagemagic policy.
Like:
        $ cp /etc/ImageMagick-6/policy.xml ~/.config/ImageMagick/.
and add/modify policies for PS, PDF and EPS in ~/.config/ImageMagick/policy.xml
        <policy domain="coder" rights="read | write" pattern="PS" />
        <policy domain="coder" rights="read | write" pattern="PDF" />
        <policy domain="coder" rights="read | write" pattern="EPS" />

        Kornel