Le 11/11/2021 à 13:23, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a

Editing policy.html was the trick.
Thanks to all of you who helped.

Do you have rsvg-convert installed? Is it used in this situation?

I installed librsvg2-bin, reconfigured lyx-2.3.7dev, removed files from the cache and again, compilation of the UserGuide went flawlessly with calls to rsvg.

The rsvg path is actually easier on Debian that editing the ImageMagick policy
file.

I never use Debian install of LyX because it requires to install Texlive as well (and I install it separately from tug.org), but is librsvg2-bin in the Lyx dependencies ?

--
Jean-Pierre