On 2021-11-26 17:16, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Le 26/11/2021 à 16:03, Daniel a écrit :
For me in current master, list toolbar buttons stopped toggling and show only the Default layout icon.

Do you have your own stdtoolbar.inc file? When toggling was implemented, it was decided that transparently upgrading the toolbars was not worth it.

The new code looks like:
     BidiItem "Numbered list" "layout-toggle Enumerate"
     BidiItem "Itemized list" "layout-toggle Itemize"
     BidiItem "Labeled List" "layout-toggle Labeling"
     BidiItem "Description" "layout-toggle Description"

JMarc

Strange, I thought I checked for custom toolbar.inc. But indeed there is one. Sorry for the noise.

I am not fully sure what "transparently upgrading" is but are you sure that "breaking" (the icons) with old toolbar.inc files is intended? Is it to let the user know that they need to change something?

Daniel