On 12/2/21 02:42, Daniel wrote:
On 2021-12-02 07:52, Daniel wrote:
On 2021-12-01 22:48, Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:
Hi, all,

Things got a bit crazy again, but I now should have a bit of time. Where do people think we stand with 2.4.0? I've seen a bit of activity in the interim. Do we need to do one more alpha? Or should we proceed directly to beta 1?

What if anything needs to be done before we move to whatever the next stage is?

Riki

Here is a list of enhancements with patches targeted to 2.4.0. Many of them do not involve file format changes, so I guess they could wait. Unfortunately, I am not always sure whether a patch involves a format change or not. Maybe someone could check to be sure?

Daniel

And here is the actual list: https://www.lyx.org/trac/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&description=~&reporter=~&summary=~&milestone=2.4.0&keywords=~patch&type=enhancement&col=id&col=summary&col=reporter&col=status&col=type&col=severity&col=keywords&desc=1&order=id

If things do not require format changes, they can always go into 2.4.x somewhere along the way.

Riki