Le 27/12/2021 à 10:43, Pavel Sanda a écrit :
On Sun, Dec 26, 2021 at 11:06:54PM -0500, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
Anyway if no one is interested in understading underlying issue I would favour
reverting 65b674ba4eff of unknown crash than keeping known freeze :)

Thanks, Pavel. This seems like a tricky issue to debug.

If JMarc is not interested, let's just revert. Pavel

It is not that I am not interested, but rather that I am incompetent in these things. Did someone look for subsequent commits in the lyx-unstable tree?