Am Freitag, dem 01.04.2022 um 11:03 +0200 schrieb Kornel Benko:
> You cannot if it is a lyx-comment. If the note is latex, then you can
> type the string in the search window in a note.

Does not work.

Anyway, I think I have completely misunderstood the purpose of "search-
ignore non-output-content false". I thought it would enable searching
in things such as notes, comments, inactive branches. If it enables
_typing_ search strings in such insets, I fail to see why that should
be useful.

Jürgen