On Thu, Apr 14, 2022 at 01:58:57PM -0700, Nathan Blodgett wrote:
> would you like to maintain this at pacstall-programs, or use your own repo if
> you want.

Generally we don't do distros package maintenance and I would be very surprised
if
someone from this list jumped for maintenance on even smaller niche
distribution stream.
(Happy to be proved wrong though).

Apart from that I question the wisdom of including LyX into AUR-like repo. Our
package is already in the main repo, our major release cycles are slower than
debian's and if need be debian backports and ubuntu ppa already cover the need
of updates to possibly new major version. Doing all the maintenance work for
just minor version updates seem to be waste of time (which - frankly - would be
better saved by uploading minors into backports/ppa). But YMMV :)

> include a section on how to install at wiki and/or downloads section would be
> great.

Anyone can contribute to wiki.lyx.org, so please be our guest to introduce the
way fits you best...

Good luck and cheers!
Pavel