On Sun, May 22, 2022 at 06:17:32PM +0200, Daniel wrote:
> On 2022-05-19 10:32, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
> > Am Do., 19. Mai 2022 um 08:45 Uhr schrieb Daniel <xraco...@gmx.de
> > <mailto:xraco...@gmx.de>>:
> >
> >     Did you mean "replacing lexrc.next with lex.eatLine"?
> >

> > yes. I went ahead and fixed it.
>
> So, should the change in the docs be reverted then or what is the more
> natural way?

I'm fine either way. I think without quotes is a bit more natural.
However, I think I would lean towards keeping the quotes just because
it's backwards compatible, and if I remember correctly, when we export
to older formats, we do not have backwards conversion for layouts. If
that's correct, then I would recommend users to use the quoted version.

Scott