On 13/06/2022 21:27, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Am Montag, dem 13.06.2022 um 20:10 +0200 schrieb Daniel:
I am curious, where does one get the 'Non-Floating Figures and
Tables'
module? (It might be relevant to
https://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/11734.)

I seem to have written it myself. But it's not a good approach. It
doesn't use Caption InsetLayout, but InsetFlex (see attachment). A
better model are the special captions in the KOMA classes.

Thanks for clarifying that. Yes, I remember trying to get it to work with the special captions approach from the KOMA classes. I also tried to document my failed attempts at https://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/11734. (It also contains my arguments for why a pure module approach to this does not seem right.)

Daniel