Le 21/06/2022 à 10:36, Kornel Benko a écrit :
But the point (from my POV) is:
        TOC refers to the document work area, but does not react accordingly.

I totally agree, but I have not found at this point where this happens. We could try to have TocWidget dispatch to the document bufferview, not to current view. As far as I can see, all the commands we can have will be handled to this bufferview, right?

The other solution would be to set the focus temporarily to the document work area before dispatching and reset it afterwards. This would cater for lfuns that are handled at view level (I do not know whether there are any).