Le 27/07/2022 à 09:25, Andrew Parsloe a écrit :
As the person who nagged Enrico to make \jobname easily accessible in preview files, I am 7 years older now, have more experience with expl3 (the programming language of LaTeX3) and have superseded the calculyx package which was available on the LyX wiki with the numerica package on CTAN. This is a standalone LaTeX package not specifically tailored for use with LyX as calculyx was. I have no objection if you decide to change the behaviour of \jobname in previews.

Thanks, Andrew, for this information. Indeed, if there is no other valid use for \jobname in previews, reverting the patch would be the simplest solution.

What is your experience with expl3? The few bits of the terribly wordy syntax frightened me a bit :)