Hi guys,

Thank you for giving a look at the module. I can try to give a more
concrete example by copying and pasting into a document random passages
from Wikipedia (from the pages Infinitive
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinitive>, Realis mood
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realis_mood> and Gerund
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerund>).

The LyX document attached will produce (more or less) the following LaTeX
code,

\documentclass{article}

\usepackage{hereapplies}

\begin{document}

\title{Some title}

\author{Some author}

\maketitle

\paragraph{The infinitive}

The \textsc{infinitive} is the basic dictionary form of a verb when
used non-finitely, with or without the particle to. For some examples
of infinitive, please see \whereapplies{infinitive}.

\paragraph{The indicative mood}

The \textsc{indicative mood} is used principally to indicate that something
is a statement of fact. For some examples of sentences with indicative
mood, please see \whereapplies{indicative}.

\paragraph{The gerund}

In traditional grammars of English, the term \textsc{gerund} labels
an important use of the form of the verb ending in \textit{-ing} (for
details of its formation and spelling, see \textbf{English verbs}).
Other important uses are termed participle (used adjectivally or adverbially),
and as a pure verbal noun. See, for instance, \whereapplies{gerund}.\newpage

\hereapplies{infinitive} ``To be, or not to be\dots ''.\newpage

\hereapplies{indicative} ``\dots that is the question.''\newpage

\hereapplies[shakespeare-hamlet]{infinitive, indicative} ``To be,
or not to be, that is the question.''\newpage

\hereapplies{gerund} ``Eating this cake is easy''.

\end{document}

and exactly the PDF file attached.

I am actually using this LaTeX package (plus the LyX module) for a document
I am currently working on, in which I define some concepts in the first
chapter, and afterwards I apply these concepts for analysing things
sparsely. The package is very useful for retrieving all these sparse
occurrences of the concepts presented in the first chapter.

As a more general description, the package allows to create informal
glossaries, or simply makes it possible to cross-reference altogether
groups of pages that share something in common.

P.S. By the way, I have just added the “Label and References” category to
the module (which is the category <https://www.ctan.org/topic/label-ref>
that has been given to the LaTeX package on CTAN) – please find attacched
the updated version (module only).

--madmurphy