On 9/15/22 20:24, Udicoudco wrote:
While trying to solve this issue, I also realised that if a user would
use a bilingual document, with theorems used in two languages, he will
only see the labels (in the list of theorems) of the language at which
the list of theorems will be written.

I believe I was able to solve both bugs, the new module file is attached.

Regards,
Udi

Udi,

Thanks for the detailed explanation. I tested the new module file, and it seems to fix the issue of what happens if you delete all instances of one species of environment and then recompile. While testing the other issue (list of theorems when there are none), I encountered a new pathology.

Start with an empty document, add your module, insert a list of theorems (and nothing else) and compile. An error occurs. The same error happens if I start with one or more theorem type environments present, compile (which works), then delete them and recompile (which bombs).

I was also wondering whether the menu item to insert a list of theorems could be added to the Insert > List / TOC menu via a tweak to the layout file. I suspect this is possible, but one of the developers more familiar with layouts than I am might have to weigh in with the details. It's the first place I would look when trying to insert a list of theorems.

Cheers,
Paul