Ventura does not have python it only has python3. I think this is even true for
Monterey

Now however it is called, somehow it must be tested what python version is
available and how it wants to be called so that it'll work everywhere and
becomes resistant to Apple's misunderimprovements.

I symlink my python3 (from homebrew) to /usr/local/bin/python but that also
requires power usage (sudo in some cases).

You can't even symlink into /usr/bin without heavy voodoo (dis- and re-enabling
SIP) after every upgrade.

greetings, el

—
Gesendet von meinem iPad