Riki,

I use the Mac's command line tools all the time, but I don't
really want to install XCode. I dabble a little in Perl.

I have both Intel and M1 boxes so I can compile on both.

Is there a little guidance somewhere so I can read up on how to do
this?

Unfortunately I have to sync all my machines with each other so I
can't use 2.4 untill 2.3.{>=7} can read 2.4 files as you can
imagine, I need to be able to access all day-job files easily
:-)-O

greetings, el

[...]
--
Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse   \         /       Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
e...@lisse.na             / *      |  Telephone: +264 81 124 6733 (cell)