On 2023-01-25 07:53, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Am Mittwoch, dem 25.01.2023 um 09:43 +1300 schrieb Andrew Parsloe:
The urge to get a round number like 150 or 200 is strong, almost
compulsive, but fiddly with the slider requiring multiple attempts.

The zoom slider values are relative to the zoom you have set in
Preferences > Look & Feel > Screen Fonts. If you set that to 200% (or
100%), you'll get round numbers. Otherwise you get steps of 10% from
the default.

I cannot reproduce with preview beta2. When clicking on +/-, I get steps of 15%. Given that the (system) default is 150%, I cannot get to 200% that way. Also, once one has used the slider, one cannot get "round numbers" anymore. I suggest to change it to how Word does it: the + and - buttons always get you to "round numbers" with steps of 10%. Then, for example, you can get fast to a certain point by using the slider and then adjust to a round number with +/-.

Daniel