Le 26/01/2023 à 02:05, Pavel Sanda a écrit :
On Thu, Jan 26, 2023 at 01:23:55AM +0100, Pavel Sanda wrote:
I can reproduce it only when not running under gdb.

It also seem impossible to reproduce when compiling with debug symbols.
Without them reproducibility seems to depends on the exact trajectory I do
with the mouse over the editing window (perhaps triggering some repaint
event when going over Inset?)

What I see from the backtrace looks like:
1/ metrics are computed for some info inset
2/ the info inset is regenerated (and thus the paragraph it held is now invalid) 3/ We draw the inset and because of the new (disabled by default) bookmark display code, we access the id() of the invalid paragraph.
4/ boom

This scenario can probably be verified using valgrind.

A short-term solution would be to avoid accessing the paragraph data when not showing bookmarks, but this would be just a band-aid.