On 2023-02-11 18:04, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
On Sat, Feb 11, 2023 at 03:35:03PM +0100, Daniel wrote:
I cannot test current master for the next week, but just noticed that line
breaking happens within words when there are different formats applied to
parts of the word, say "*un*breakable" will break after "un" if "un" is
emphasized. Maybe this has already been fixed in current master.

I can't reproduce on current master. I emphasized "un" but can't seem to
get a linebreak after it. Can you send a screenshot?

Scott

Oddly enough I cannot. It happened while I was working on a text. (And I checked a couple of times that there was no extra space inserted.) But I seem unable to reproduce it as well. Unfortunately, I don't know what kind of context is needed for it to happen. Will let you know if it happens again.

Daniel