I'm using Version 2.4.0-beta2 on windows 10.

In the attached mwe if you copy the entire row, say with the cursor to the right of c then sweep to the left to include the cells with a and b, and press Ctrl+C (or click the copy button), LyX crashes. This does not happen in 2.3.7.

I had a multirow table and, after I had added some other entries, wished to transfer such a row to a lower postion in the table by cutting and pasting. The emergency recover system worked well, but this doesn't feel like a corner case to me.

Andrew