On Tue, May 16, 2023 at 06:31:31PM +0200, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
> Am Dienstag, dem 16.05.2023 um 15:12 +0200 schrieb Pavel Sanda:
> > That said, racoon has a point  - there is a real issue, that our
> > status line is not properly updated with reconfigure running so for
> > newbie the dialog is better than visually frozen UI.
>
> The dialog still should be hideable. Everyone who git that information
> once will probably know it for the rest of their LyX usage.

I seem to recall getting "LyX is not responding" messages (I guess from Gnome?)
occassionally during Reconfigure. Does anyone else remember that?

I just tried to reproduce, but the only way I can reproduce is if I click on
the "x" (i.e., window quit) button during reconfigure, which is not a strong
use case.

Scott