On 7/22/23 14:45, Udicoudco wrote:
On Sat, Jul 22, 2023 at 9:40 PM Richard Kimberly Heck
<rikih...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 7/22/23 14:28, Herbert Voss wrote:
Am 22.07.23 um 17:24 schrieb Dan:
I am trying to write a Lie bracket [[a, b ]].  The commands
\llbracket and \rrbracket work just fine in the LyX math formula, but
doesn't render in LuaTex.  I could conceivably use a negative space
and join the symbols | and [ (with some fussing) but I can't get LyX
to recognize \! as a negative spacer.  (That's another question,
really.  I don't need that answered here if there is a simpler way to
do this.)
The names for uniicode-math ate \lBrack and \rBrack.

Write into the preamble

\let\llbracket\lBrack

\let\rrbracket\rBrack

if you want to use the old names. However, LyX do not know the new
names and do not render it.
That should be an easy one to fix. I'm cc'ing devel.

This is probably an example of https://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/10540

I think this one is easier. In that case, the same command has a different unicode meaning than in standard LaTeX. In this case, we can treat it almost like an alias, as far as display is concerned.

Riki