On Wed, Aug 16, 2023 at 09:50:18PM -0400, Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:
> >BTW, there is a RC already (but not evaluated in this code path) -
> >citation_search. Perhaps it can be used here?
>
> That seems to be for something else---whether to use a script to search for
> a PDF or whatever---but it seems kind of redundant, since
> citation_search_view also has to be set.

It's actually not whether to use the script, it's for defining path to your own
script
which would search for the local pdf files. The idea behind is that everyone
has different way
of storing/naming downloaded papers, so it's impossible to have a script which
applies
across all users. It targets only power-users, so I had documented it in User
Guide,
but did not provide any UI. You will need to be coder to use this feature at
all.

Pavel