On 11/12/23 20:11, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
On Sun, Nov 12, 2023 at 10:45:34PM +0100, JP wrote:

Le 12 novembre 2023 21:55:53 Scott Kostyshak <skost...@lyx.org> a écrit :

On Sun, Nov 12, 2023 at 06:40:02PM +0100, Jean-Pierre Chrétien wrote:
Dear developers,

While updating the French version of Additional.lyx, I wanted to check the
availability of KOMA-Script Report.
However, I can't scroll down the list of classes further than the Japanese
reports, I do not even see the Report (standard class).

lyx-2.4.0-RC1-devel recompiled after an update of the files at 8e619462.

In addition, the fonts of the menu bars are very small as well as those of
the lists of classes window. Where could I tune these fonts ?
I might be able to reproduce. On my laptop, it seems cut off. I see the
"up arrow" to scroll up, but there is no "down arrow" visible.

@Kornel do you see a "down arrow"?

@Jean-Pierre do you see a down arrow? I'm guessing you do not and you
scroll down like I do with the mouse wheel/two-finger-scroll?
That's correct, I use the mouse wheel on my PC.
I see the same issue on 2.3.x.

By the way, if you want to just check for KOMA-Script Report, you can
type "KOMA" and it will filter based on that. Does that at least work
for you?

Just for another data point, I'm not seeing this here. I'm using KDE on Fedora 38. I do not get arrows at all, just a scrollbar. It might have something to do with the Qt theme?

Riki