Dear Richard,

First of all, thanks for your invaluable help to the scientific community.
I was a user of LyX in my previous life as an active professor of Economics
at the University of the Basque Country.

Now, to the point. I have not tested yet your RCs. But please let me tell
you what happened to me with the last two official, final releases. The 64
bit version crashed. In both cases, reinstalling the 32 bit version solved
all the problems. Nothing serious. I am a Windows 10 user.

Whether this is a problem solely of my PC or not, I leave the issue to your
consideration as an expert. I am (was) just a user.

Sincerely,

Cruz A. Echevarría