On Tue, Feb 13, 2024 at 05:05:03PM +0100, Jean-Pierre Chrétien wrote:
> Then I run 'git commit' and 'git pv' to rebase before push, and here is your
> warning in English :

Do I get correctly that you run LyX session and git commands from the same
terminal?

It looks as if this part is comming from the LyX program:

> Warning: File deleted from disk
> The file
>   /ext/lyx/master/lib/doc/fr/Intro.lyx
> has been deleted from disk!

And this part from git:

> Rebasing (1/2)
> Rebasing (2/2)
> Successfully rebased and updated refs/heads/master.

If true, than the "delete" warning part is just innocent.
Git is doing some manipulation behind the scenes, lyx detects
it and shouts that file was manipulated (deleted for a moment).
The git messages are just fine then...

Pavel