On Sat, 2024-02-17 at 11:35 +0100, Cor Blom wrote:
> Hi all,
> I wonder how you see the transition to wayland. There are two bugs
> that
> I think need to be resolved:
>
> https://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/12614
>
> https://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/13039
>
> Personally I don't think these are showstopper that need to be
> resolved
> before release, but then some note about lyx not completely ready for
> wayland would be a good idea. Maybe with a workaround to force lyx to
> run in xwayland, which works fine.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Cor

Just as a data point:

I commented on both tickets. Either I have no issues or I have no idea
of what it should happen (Stockholm syndrome?! :-D ).

This is what I am using:
Qt Version (run-time): 6.6.1 on platform wayland
Qt Version (compile-time): 6.6.1
OS Version (run-time): Fedora Linux 40 (KDE Plasma Prerelease)

--
José Abílio