Le 21/04/2024 à 22:22, fcana...@gmail.com a écrit :
Greetings.

I’m currently trying out LyX 2.4 RC4 and it is absolutely fantastic! Excellent
work by the development team!

There is one issue I haven’t found in bug reports, so I hope it is appropriate
mentioning it here.

With LyX 2.4.0~RC4 (on Mac, Apple silicon) instant preview of math formulas
stops working when a figure or table float or comment is inserted, and works
again when these are removed. Here are the steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Launch LyX 2.4.0 and start a new document using toolbar or menu.
2. Type some math and observe instant preview is working.
3. Insert either a Comment or Figure Float or Table Float (need not be filled
in).
4. Type some math and observe instant preview does not kick in.
5. Delete the object inserted in Step 3. Type some math and observe instant
preview is working again.

After each step the document compiles without problems; it is only the LyX
display that is affected. This behavior is reproducible consistently (i.e., not
random). It did not happen with version 2.3.7.

Hello,

Do you still observe this issue? I could not reproduce it either. Would it be possible for you to do a small screencast reproducing the issue (or a very precise recipe: is the figure float in the same paragraph as the math,...).