On Thu, 2024-05-09 at 12:18 +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> This is not a new bug in 2.3.8, right?
>
> In some sense the lyx2lyx bug is a new bug (since we backported 2.4
> format support), though. Shall we do something about it?
>
> JMarc

The problem is the backwards conversion (converting from 2.4 to 2.3
file format) and not the forward conversion, right?

The backwards conversion has always been a *good to have* an not a
*should have*.

If this can be easily fixed then of course it should be fixed.

I am sorry if I am understanding this wrong, I have no time to get all
the details right. :-)
--
José Abílio