Lars> | | BTW, while browsing LyXAction.C, I found: | {
Lars> LFUN_INSERT_URL, "", "", Noop },

Lars> Yes, what is that.

Lars> that LFUN is implemented but not used. I'll comment it out, and
Lars> see if anyone yells.

It _is_ used:

fantomas[ssh]: grep LFUN_INSERT_URL */*/*.C
frontends/controllers/ControlUrl.C:     : ControlCommand(lv, d, LFUN_INSERT_URL)
frontends/qt2/FormUrl.C:                lv_->getLyXFunc()->Dispatch(LFUN_INSERT_URL,
params.getAsString().c_str());

It is one of these famous lfun added for the benefit of the frontends
so that they can pass a parameter (which is 'interactive' version does
not do. We should probably think about how to handle that.