Am Sun, 12 Jul 2026 21:24:43 +0000
schrieb Udi Fogiel via lyx-devel <[email protected]>:

> On Monday, July 13th, 2026 at 12:07 AM, Kornel Benko <[email protected]> wrote:
> > This breaks the adv-search for text in different languages.
> > I have problems with
> > \text???[...]{...}
> > \begin{???}[] ... \end{???}
> > All of sudden 'Find' has to memorise all languages and all variants (since 
> > 'find' is
> > based on latex output).
> > 
> > Previously it was easier to handle \selectlanguage and \foreignlanguage :(  
> 
> I'm not sure I quite understand. This commit does not add any new LaTeX code.
> LyX already use \text???[...]{...} or \begin{???}[] ... \end{???}
> with polyglossia.
> 
> That said I'm not familiar at all with the code for adv-search so...
> 
> Udi

Yes, latex has it, but lyx did not output this latex code (as far as I am aware 
of).
Anyway, language searching is broken.

        Kornel

Attachment: pgppuqjoC2hO_.pgp
Description: Digitale Signatur von OpenPGP

-- 
lyx-devel mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.lyx.org/mailman/listinfo/lyx-devel

Reply via email to