On Mon, 2026-07-13 at 07:52 +0200, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
> I don't see a problem in the LaTeX output of this document.

Thank you for looking into this.

I am not loosing my mind. :-D

The way to reproduce this is simple:
select the whole table, go to the character properties and change the character
size to anyone different from Normal.

Preview the document (pdf), you will get something similar to what is in the
attached figure.

Save the file and reopen it, the cells will loose its non-normal size. You can
see it both in the display and in the generated latex.

Actually that was the reason why I initially sent two files, because I opened
the first and the size was gone.

So we have here two issues:

1. how to deal with the size, in verbatim environments (inside table cells);
2. saving the file looses information (that probably should have not been there
the first time?) regarding to what is displayed.

Can you reproduce this?

Best regards,
-- 
José Abílio
-- 
lyx-devel mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.lyx.org/mailman/listinfo/lyx-devel

Reply via email to