Priorities, priorities.

I'd suggest that LyX is fun but that if you stop work on it, it'll magically
continue on it's own happy course. Is the same true of a thesis?
Unfortumately not. You've invested five years into this labour of love, but
you'll get nothing tangible in return unless you finish it. So do as Amir did
and finish it.

Angus

On Thursday 19 July 2001 07:55, Allan Rae wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Angus Leeming wrote:
>
> > > Allan. (ARRae)  Who feels retirement or at least a sabatical coming on.
> >
> > What's this? Are you feeling burnt out from writing a thesis or bored of
LyX.

> Not enough thesis and too many LyX emails to read each day.
>
> Maybe I should do like Amir did and unsubscribe from lyx-devel and
> subscribe to the digest instead...  hmmm... maybe procmail would be a
> better idea and filter out anything that doesn't mention me...
>
> > What about that shoulder to lean on I've been relying on all this time.
I'm

--
Dr Angus Leeming
Dept. of Bioengineering