Edwin> Hi, Am I the only one who has difficulties compiling today's
Edwin> cvs?

Edwin> Thanks, Ed.

Edwin> Configuration of LyX was successful. Type 'make' to compile the
Edwin> program, and then 'make install' to install it. Making all in
Edwin> intl make[1]: Entering directory `/tmp/initial/intl' make[1]:
Edwin> Nothing to be done for `all'. make[1]: Leaving directory
Edwin> `/tmp/initial/intl' Making all in po make[1]: Entering
Edwin> directory `/tmp/initial/po' make[1]: *** No rule to make target
Edwin> `all'. Stop. make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/initial/po' make:
Edwin> *** [all-recursive] Error 1

It maigh be my fault. I removed the generation of po/Makefil from
po/Makefile.in because the doc from gettext 0.10.38 did not say it is
needed (so I thought it worked differently).

Does reverting the following patch help?