On Friday, 20. July 2001 11:52, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> 1/ add support for hyphenation break inset. Currently, this is just
> drawn as a '|' character becasue I have been lazy. I can change it to
> a hand drawn vertical line if needed, but I am not sure it will work
> well with italics. I'd appreciate if our german friends could have
> a look at it

Well...
Looks good and seems to do the things it has to. The '|' character is
sufficient IMO. I can live with the \textcompwordmark in the output.
So: very nice!!! Thank you.
It would be nice if you could bind it for the final release.

BTW:
- It's impossible to insert an ordinary quote " into the 666-inset at
the moment
- Marking Text and clicking on the TeX-Button does not insert the
marked text into the 666 inset.

Greets,
Jürgen