I'm now up to date, but I'd have sworn that the math labels were fixed
weeks ago. (July 4 message from Andre).  Insert-label from the menu is
greyed out in math insets, but \label{  works and becomes a lable on
reload.  However, it seems the only way to edit them is to change the
raw file.  Also,there seems to be no way to get a _ in the label, as
this causes a subscript.

hawk, off to see what else he can bereak

--
Prof. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.                     /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Smeal 178  (814) 375-4700         \ /   against HTML mail