I've just compiled the current CVS and like the "666 inset" behavior much
better - collapsing them looks good. However, could the maximum size of
the box be made settable somewhere? From my previous example, "\micron"
shows up very nicely, as does "\farcs"; both these have a box size which
matches their length (very nice!).  However, "\citep(dantona)" shows up as
"\citep(dan...". (Yes, I know I can now fix this with natbib, which is in
fact what I was doing.) 15 characters doesn't seem to be overlong to me,
so I was wondering if a settable length could be placed somewhere, perhaps
in Edit->Preferences->Look & Feel->Misc? Anyway, nice job! I'll stop
having a cow now ...

Mike

--
Mike Ressler