On Sun, Jul 29, 2001 at 08:55:21AM +0300, Baruch Even wrote:

> > > xpm, drd to xpm, plc to xpm, pls to xpm This truly sucks.
> > Baruch, I suppose you could use ImageMagick identify or something ?
>
> It might be possible, but then I need ImageMagick for everyone, I'll add
> epsi to my list of eps figures.

ok, but this won't work for the other cases as I'm sure you know. But maybe
asking users to define such converters when they are using admittedly weird
file names is not too bad a thing.

> If you will commit the patch I've sent last night you won't be bothered

maybe you should start talking to someone with global commit privileges :))

regards
john

--
"I'd rather be rudely informed than politely left in the dark."