* John Levon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010729 16:36]:
> On Sun, Jul 29, 2001 at 09:52:47AM +0300, Baruch Even wrote:
>
> > Should I stop auto-converting Old to new for now? or are we better with
> > this testing?
>
> much better ... painful for Garst but hopefully it will become useful enough
> to stay for the first pre-release !

Garst asked for no auto-conversion and I commented the old InsetFig
back, with permission from Lars I'll introduce a new temporary config
keyword to disable auto-conversion and so it will be possible to disable
it locally in case my code is broken and stops peoples from doing there
work.

Garst does help me check that my fix works for him, though I probably
wouldn't have found about it unless I would have enabled IG for everyone
so brutally.

--
Baruch Even
http://baruch.ev-en.org/