On Sun, Jul 29, 2001 at 02:42:48PM +0300, Baruch Even wrote:
> Adds the scale method as request by Michael.
> Fixes the EPS detection part, non hacky revision (Garst please test).
>
> The scale option is added to the horizontal part but affects both
> horizontal and vertical, bad UI, I know. Consider this a proof of
> concept, and if someone won't do the UI fix I'll do it some other time.

Looking at the patch, it seems that if you have foo.epsi, lyx will try to
convert it to foo.eps ...

Also, why did you define epsi format in your previous patch ?
One argument in Converter::Convert is the format of the from_file, so
it can be used as follows:
   converters.Convert(..,"foo.epsi",..., "eps", "pdf")