On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 10:22:43PM +0100, Herbert Voss wrote:

> A new situation:
>
> I suppose it's no more a problem, because it happens only
>
> for 1.1.6 files which I read with 1.2.0 some time (weeks) ago.
> With latest cvs I can't reproduce.

good - I suspect the vspace changes I didn't make are responsible ...

btw, Herbert, if you have any 1.1.6 or other files that 1.2.0cvs isn't
happy with in whatever way, it would be great if you could email
me them with a short note

thanks
john

--
"Faced with the prospect of rereading this book, I would rather have
 my brains ripped out by a plastic fork."