Hi,

I've decided to try updating the LyX Graphical Tour, and would like to
come up with an automatic way of generating it. My idea is to have a
script which dumps a few line of text into the LGT file, does a frame
grab, dumps a few more, etc. I've figured out how to do most of the input
through the lyxserver, but one issue has me stumped.

Some commands pop up an xform window; e.g. "LYXCMD::label-insert:". The
label dialog appears, but there doesn't appear to be any way to enter the
label name and "hit" return. This is also true of things like buffer-new,
figure-insert, etc. If there is no way to do this, the auto-LGT idea is
worthless. Is there a way to automate this?

Mike

--
Mike Ressler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]