Angus> On Thursday 17 January 2002 5:20 pm, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
Angus> wrote:
> [...]
Dekel> On Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 05:28:12PM +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dekel> wrote:
>> the >> lyxcode definition in the preamble but is otherwise Ok I
>> think.

Dekel> It does work for me. Can you trace the problem ? Does anyone
Dekel> else have this problem ?
>>  I would think it is due to his use of cxx stl library (either a
>> bug in the library or in the way we use it).

Angus> This suggests that you have some idea where/how this bug is
Angus> triggered? Care to through me some pointers?

Try to take a look at LaTeXFeatures::getTClassPreamble(). It uses a
vector of bool (which should be safe) and stringstreams. I seem to
remember I have seen cases where cxx stringstream did not behave as
gnu version, but this is very hazy for me.

I would try to add some debug statements in there.